Antioxidant Defence+ Serum Giveaway November 2021
Competition ends Friday 3rd of December 2021, 12:00 NZST and is exclusive to Trilogy Instagram friends. 1 winner will be randomly selected. 1 winner will receive 2 packs, each containing 1 x Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil, 1 x Hydrating Mist Toner and 1 x Purifying Cleansing Toner 1 x Antioxidant+ Defence Serum, 1x Bakuchiol+ Booster Treatment 1 x Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ 1 x Line Smoothing Day Cream 1 x Rosapene Night Cream. No further correspondence will be entered into. Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter forms part these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants will only be entered into the draw once. First valid entry per individual is the only accepted entry from that individual.
- To enter the competition from Instagram, entrants must comment with the outlined entry mechanic (internet access required) by the Closing Date. Entrants will need to be a fan of the Trilogy Products Instagram page.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Prizes: 1 winner will receive 2 packs, each containing:
- 1 x Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil, 100ml
- 1 x Hydrating Mist Toner, 100ml
- 1 x Purifying Cleansing Toner, 150ml
- 1 x Antioxidant+ Defence Serum, 30ml
- 1 x Bakuchiol+ Booster Treatment, 15ml
- 1 x Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+, 30ml
- 1 x Line Smoothing Day Cream, 60ml
- 1 x Rosapene Night Cream, 60ml
The competition begins on Monday 29th of November 2021 and ends Friday 3rd of December, 11.59 NZST (the ‘Closing Date’).
- The winners will be notified within 5 days of the Closing Date. The Promoter will send out the prizes to the winners within 30 days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
- The winners must be based within New Zealand or Australia.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the
- Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and countries of residence of the competition winners.
- The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Trilogy Products, December 12 Days of Christmas – Day Eleven prize draw, PO Box 105072, Auckland 1143, New Zealand
- The promoter is Trilogy Products (the ‘Promoter’) whose address is at Level 6 Chelsea House, 85 Fort Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.